The German practice book provides guidance to all students who are learning to pass an ECL C1 exam in German. The book contains 5 complete language tests for practicing both oral and written skills.
As a special feature, every chapter in this edition ends with revision exercises (Extraübungen) to help students learn independent word formation. In addition, every chapter has been added a glossary of German words and expressions.
The book can be used at courses and schools as well as for self-study.
The novelties of the revised version include:
- current, up-to-date topics
- newly developed tests
- elaborated verbal sample exam questions
- definitions for certain more difficult words and expressions
- practice tests for the reading exercises
- additional practical and tricky exam tips
- transcripts of audio recordings
- a complete answer key
The types of exercises included in the practice book prepare students for accredited advanced-level language exams, perfectly matching the assignments expected at such exams.
ISBN number: 978-615-5386-13-8