If candidates are prevented from taking the exam, they may request the postponement of their exam. The exam – upon request and through the payment of a deferment fee – can be postponed until the next exam date. An exam already postponed cannot be postponed again.
If the candidate applied for a complex exam, only the full exam can be postponed until the next exam date. Neither the writing nor the oral part, or any of the different skills tested can be postponed separately.
The deadline for submitting a Request for Exam Postponement form is the 10th day following an exam at the latest.
Deferment fee: 3000 HUF
Documents to be submitted:
- completed and signed request form
- proof of money transfer regarding the deferment fee
- Beneficiary account no: 10024003-00282716-00000000
- Name of beneficiary: Pécsi Tudományegyetem
- Details of payment:150057 ECL postponement/name of candidate
- in person at the examination site of the candidate’s choice
- via mail (PTE Idegen Nyelvi Központ, 7624 Pécs, Damjanich u. 30.)
- through e-mail (firstname.lastname@example.org)