- If an international ECL certificate gets destroyed or lost, the ECL Examination Center issues a new duplicate certificate. Application for duplicate certificates must be submitted directly to the local exam site where you had taken the ECL language exam.
- If the certificate contains erroneous data, upon the request of the candidate a new certificate is issued. The expenses of re-issuing the document shall be paid by the party that is responsible for the error.
- Please download, fill and sign the Request form.
- The candidate submits the Request to his/her local exam site and pays the fee following the instructions of the exam site.
- The replacement fee of issuing a certificate is EUR 25,00.
- The fee of posting the new certificate: shipping costs vary depending on the location of the international exam site.
- The re-printing process starts once ECL Examination Center receives the Request form forwarded by the local exam site.
- According to ECL Regulations, the processing time is 30 days from the date of receipt.
Information for candidates taking the exam in Hungary: >>>>>