The Accreditation Center for Foreign Language Examinations reissues only those certificates that were issued not more than a year (12 months) earlier and only after the faulty certificate is provided. The cost of reissuing of an international ECL exam certificate is EUR 10. The expenses of reissuing the document shall be paid by the party that is responsible for the error. (It is either the examinee or the regional exam centre.) You may request your international certificate to be reprinted by filling out the form on this link: here.
Requests for reprints must be sent directly to the International ECL Exam center together with proof that the surcharge for reprint has been paid or transferred. You also have to send the original certificate to the following address.
Address : 1/b Szántó K. J. 7633 Pécs, Hungary
Data for wiring the money:
- Name of beneficiary: Pécsi Tudományegyetem
- Address of beneficiary: 7622 Pécs, Vasvári P. u. 4.
- Beneficiary account no: HU40 10004885-10004012-15008231
- Remarks: 800007
- Name of beneficiary’s bank: Magyar Államkincstár
- SWIFT code: HUSTHUHB
- Intermediary bank name: Magyar Nemzeti Bank
- SWIFT code: MANEHUHB
In case you would like to pay in HUF please contact us at: email@example.com