If the certificate contains erroneous data, upon the request of the candidate a new certificate is issued. The expenses of reissuing the document shall be paid by the party that is responsible for the error.
The fee for reproducing a certificate is 20.00 EUR, which needs to be transferred to the following account:
- Name of beneficiary: Pécsi Tudományegyetem
- Address of beneficiary: 7622 Pécs, Vasvári Pál u. 4.
- Beneficiary account no: HU40-10004885-10004012-15008231
- Details of payment: 150057 ECL erroneous certificate
- Name of beneficiary’s bank: Magyar Államkincstár
- SWIFT code: HUSTHUHB
- Address of the bank: 1054 Budapest, Hold u. 4. Hungary
- Intermediary bank name: Magyar Nemzeti Bank
- SWIFT code: MANEHUHB
Information for candidates taking the exam in Hungary: >>>>>