If an international ECL certificate gets destroyed or lost, the Examination Centre issues a new duplicate certificate. Application for duplicate certificates must be submitted directly to the Examination Centre and a check-stub or a receipt of payment must be attached.
The fee for reproducing an international certificate is 20.00 EUR , which needs to be transferred to the following account:
- Name of beneficiary: Pécsi Tudományegyetem
- Address of beneficiary: 7622 Pécs, Vasvári Pál u. 4.
- Beneficiary account no: HU40-10004885-10004012-15008231
- Details of payment: 150057 ECL erroneous certificate
- Name of beneficiary’s bank: Magyar Államkincstár
- SWIFT code: HUSTHUHB
- Address of the bank: 1054 Budapest, Hold u. 4. Hungary
- Intermediary bank name: Magyar Nemzeti Bank
- SWIFT code: MANEHUHB
Information for candidates taking the exam in Hungary: >>>>>