If an international ECL certificate gets destroyed or lost, the Examination Centre issues a new duplicate certificate. Application for duplicate certificates must be submitted directly to the Examination Centre and a check-stub or a receipt of payment must be attached.
The fee for reproducing an international certificate is 20.00 EUR , which needs to be transferred to the following account:
- Name of beneficiary: Pécsi Tudományegyetem
- Address of beneficiary: 7622 Pécs, Vasvári Pál u. 4.
- Beneficiary account no: HU42-11763316-50102884-00000000
- Details of payment: 800028 ECL erroneous certificate
- Name of beneficiary’s bank: OTP Bank Nyrt.
- SWIFT code: OTPVHUHB
- Address of the bank: 7621, Pécs, Rákóczi út. 44.
Information for candidates taking the exam in Hungary: >>>>>